Syasyaman Tee reveals her life :D
"oh yes ,the past can hurt .But you can either run from it ,or learn from it ."-The Lion King


chapter C

I give up, not because I don't love you or I don't care, it's because you don't.
I learn that when I love someone like hell baby ,I can't get him .It's a great lesson for me actually ,yeah .This is part of mine .
I love this guy a lot and no one can beat his place inside here ,<3 .We were happy for a few months ,we did a lot of things together and I spend a lot of my times with him .Then ,the situation changed .I knew it going to be like that but I put too much hopes on this relationship .We became friends ,then special friends and in a split of seconds ,I said good bye to this relationship but still ,he is the best .Time pass by .I miss him .I still contact him as usual but I lost him .He is not mine anymore .He denied that fact .He said he got nobody else but I knew he is lying .He love his new one and he still in the relationship with that girl .On the first sight ,I don't give up but Im getting hurt when he kept lying and pretended like he is single .A few days ago ,I met him with that girl .My best friend saw them too and I really felt the world is not mine anymore but then I realized ,he actually didn't love me from the start ,our friendship after the breakup moment was not based on love ,he can say he loves me but he didn't ."I LOVE YOU" is just three simple words for him but as for me, it brings a lot of meanings .I locked my door .I threw my love feeling towards him far away from here ,<3 and I'm glad .Kakak is always right .When the moment come ,he will say that "kita tidak ada jodoh" .I knew the game and I play with it .
Take a lesson from it .